Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Either things are all wet, or I'm inadvertently starting the Andrea Bennett fan club

David Allen is going to be jealous. I start my brand new blog, dedicated to my empire, and I haven't referred to any of his writings yet. Instead, for the second time in a row, I'm referring to something that Andrea Bennett wrote.

In this case, she wrote about the San Bernardino County Board of Supervisors' approval of "a $20million water park and outdoor amphitheater to operate on unused land at Cucamonga-Guasti Regional Park."

It's claimed that prices for this water park will be lower than for Raging Waters.

So will the new park have its own version of incorrect advertisements, directing people to go where the 10, the 210, and the 15 meet?

[UPDATE: HOW SOON I FORGET. I REFERRED TO DAVID ALLEN RIGHT OFF THE BAT. BUT AS OF THIS MOMENT, I'VE REFERRED TO ANDREA BENNETT TWICE AS OFTEN.]

0 comments: