Saturday, March 1, 2008

Sport Clips, Grove & Philadelphia

This was my first visit to a Sport Clips, and the first visit to any sport salon in several years (when I worked in Irvine, I went to Savile Barber).

They offer three levels of haircuts. As a first-time visitor, I got the $22 haircut for $17 - this includes haircut, shampoo, hot towel, and gadget shoulder massage.

The Sport Clip people thought through the design. For example, they have vacuum cleaners hidden in the lockers along the walls, so when they need to vacuum up hair, they just plug a hose inside the locker and vacuum away.

Other than the college basketball game being a blowout, a good experience. And Courtney cleaned me up.

Sport Clips
1150 E. Philadelphia Ave.
Ste. 109
Ontario, CA 91761
+1 909 947 8170
http://www.sportclips.com/

0 comments: